Friday, September 29, 2006

I am an INTJ

Took yet another Meyers Briggs personality test and again came up INTJ. Have scored that several times. Have scored INFP once and ISTJ once also. Doubtless, I am introverted. It's a little weird; however, that at times I vacillate between iNtuitive and Sensing, Thinking and Feeling, and Judging and Perceiving.

More often than not I've scored iNtuitive, Thinking and Judging so I'll accept the INTJ label. Besides that, INTJ's are special people. (Masterminds)

According to various descriptions that means I'm:
  • Not naturally in tune with others feelings and may be insensitive. (OK)
  • I tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, rather than the desired emotional support. (Yeah)
  • Not naturally good at expressing feelings and affections. (True)
  • I have a tendency to believe that I'm always right. (Who me? - Never!)
  • I have a tendency to be unwilling or unable to accept blame. (Really believe that one's wrong)
  • My constant quest to improve everything may be taxing on relationships. (Naaah - "tongue in cheek reply".)
  • And I tend to hold back part of myself. (True)

Wow, what a piece of work.

On the good side; however, I also tend towards:

  • Being a good listener.
  • Being interested in "optimizing" my relationships.
  • Being able to leave a relationship which should be ended, although I may dwell on it in my mind for awhile afterwards (got a little bit of a problem with part of that - separation anxiety).
  • Extreme intelligence and capability (Yeah, BABY!).
  • Taking my relationships and commitments seriously.
  • Being usually self-confident (to a fault).
  • Not being threatened by conflict or criticism ( Criticism part not true)

However; all in, all done; I am no more or less than a child of God and loved by Him, warts and all. And 'ya know, that ain't bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home