Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Comment from the Antichrist

When I blogged “The End Is Near. Long Live the End!”, I almost immediately received a comment from someone whom I can only describe as the Antichrist. The speed with which the reply was received and its composition do nothing if not reinforce that opinion. It's taken me a few days to get to this because I really wanted to ponder how to approach it.

The purpose of my original comments were to suggest that scare tactics about the end of the world (i.e. “the Rapture”) were not good fund raising tactics. I went back and reread my post and still believe that’s the point I made. That IS NOT; however, what the comment I received chose to address. I decided not to post the entire reply as nowhere could I find any positive value, but I will tell you something of it.

Among other things it said:
1). “Christian timelines and interpretations are wrong and purposefully confounding with regard to ancient Hebrew symbology as regards to ‘The Revelation of John.’”
I’m starting to feel like I’ve “popped a tab” and am listening to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.

2). “Christianity is the False Prophet symbolized in the Apocalypse, that Rome (Vatican/Papacy) is the so-called anti-messiah, and Jesus Christ is the false messiah.”
Whoa, Nelly!!!

3).”The so-called ‘Seven Years Tribulation’ began in ancient Judea and is now nearing its end, not starting. The nations and followers of all three faiths of Abraham have been thoroughly deceived by Rome during the previous age, which ended in year 2000 (5760). A new age began in 2001 (5761) and now the
seventh angel has begun to sound!" I’m now at a loss for words and beginning to hear the theme music from The Twilight Zone.

There were links to web pages that I, being an inquiring soul, decided to investigate. Whereupon I read:
4). “Not only have I decisively and verifiably exposed the lies of all three Faiths of Abraham, thereby proving the true nature of the Vatican, I have solved many ages-old mysteries and given humanity the ability to understand ancient symbology and the wisdom it encodes.” Great shades of the Priory of Sion and The DiVinci Code.

5). “The Teacher of Righteousness delivers decisive proof about the Creator of our eleven-dimension holographic universe, karma, astrology, reincarnation, and more. After painstaking research and reconstruction, he has unsealed The Apocalypse for all to understand. It is analyzed word by word and cleansed of Christian fraud to unveil its long-awaited Truth, Wisdom, and Justice. Its ancient wisdom symbology is fully reverse-engineered and revealed in the extensive “Apocalypse Symbol Guide.” Here is comprehensive proof the original Apocalypse was a symbolically encrypted Hebrew wisdom text encoding prophecy, philosophy, scientific knowledge, and the long-lost ancient Philosopher’s Stone of Melchizedek. It was stolen and fraudulently modified by the founders of Christianity. The true author was the Teacher of Righteousness of the Dead Sea Scrolls, a.k.a. Jacob the Just (a.k.a. St. “James”).

(Name omitted) is the Teacher of Righteousness reincarnated who now stands forth as the long-prophesied Messiah and Lion of the Tribe of Juda, the Root of David; (a.k.a. Melchizedek, “Archangel” Michael, Moses, Elijah, the Branch, the Stem and the Rod from the Stump of Jesse) to decisively end millennia of Vatican deception, injustice, genocide, false doctrine, and false prophecy.”
Get me out of here, and hurry!!!

I made the post and got the reply all in the daytime, so I can’t even blame a full moon.

Y’all be safe out there, it’s really getting weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home