Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mockingbird

Driving to work this morning, while stopped at a light a Mockingbird alit on my side mirror. He was not concerned about me, nor being in the middle of the street in traffic. Were my window open I might have reached out and touched him, he was that close.

I’m having dental surgery tomorrow morning and am not looking forward to it. Did God send me the Mockingbird (a favorite bird, BTW) to tell me not to worry or am I reading more into it than I should? Since I can go either way, I’ll take Divine Providence this time. Anyway, I’ve not been that up close and personal with a Mockingbird recently and when he looked at me I was led to believe he was conveying a message. “Don’t worry, He’ll take care of you, as He does me.”

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger africakidandtheworld said...

I'm a great believer in God sending us just the right sign once and awhile when we really need it--in my case, it was glimpsing an "Emmanual Hospital" sticker on the back of a car years ago when I was talking out loud to God as I drove, "Where are you in my life? I feel so removed from you...Help me." That was my reply--God with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home